GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Jadoth was a follower of Abaddon and the first Margonite. After receiving Abaddon's gift of magic, Jadoth became a great tactician and now rules over the City of Torc'qua in the Realm of Torment. He is one of the four "overlords", servants of Mallyx the Unyielding.
And so it came to pass that Jadoth, being persecuted by the horrific Forgotten armies, and hounded from his home, did seek refuge among the cooling mists of the Crystal Sea. Untold weeks passed as Jadoth huddled in his sanctuary, with nothing to see save the endless ripples of the boundless ocean.
On the 51st day of his exodus, a frightful sight manifested before Jadoth's eyes: the unmistakable shape of Forgotten warships upon the horizon's shimmering edge.
And prayed Jadoth, "Abaddon! Lord of the Everlasting Depths, Keeper of Secrets, open mine eyes and bestow upon me the knowledge of the Abyss that I might smite mine enemies and send them to the watery depths!"
An unsettling silence swept across the waves. The twilight sky shattered and stars streaked down upon the Forgotten armada. The seas boiled and ruptured, and gave birth to a maelstrom from which not even light could escape, and transforming the sky above into a midnight void.
And thus was magic gifted to Jadoth, chosen of Abaddon, the first of the Margonites.
-- Scriptures of Abaddon, 1BE
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Can't Touch This!"
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Go for the Eyes!"
- Anthem of Guidance
- Jadoth's Storm of Judgment
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Quests involved in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- He is surrounded by a mob of around 10 other level 28 Margonites. It is suggested not to fight him alongside all those, but rather keep running around the wall, till his party gets stuck at various points. Then, take them out one by one, until only the boss is left. Watch out for his Storm of Judgment, as it has a really long range! Be sure to have one or two protected party members that will take his damage, while the rest of your party will stay out of range and hit him with other attacks. Lord Jadoth isn't particularly threatening, he should go down relatively easily. Afterwards, if you are looking for the quest reward, make sure to kill every member of his party in order for the quest to be updated.
- Jadoth's Storm of Judgment is a projectile attack, standing behind a wall or pillar will stop this attack from hitting you.
- It is interesting to note that Lord Jadoth, despite the story told in the scripture, does not have any spells in his skill bar.