GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Lucky and Unlucky are titles granted to an account for winning items such as Festival Tickets or Candy Cane Shards in Rings of Fortune or Nine Rings, which have only been available during certain Special events in the past. Points are also earned when attempting to open a chest with a lockpick: Lucky points if it is retained, or Unlucky points if it is destroyed.
Lucky title track[edit | edit source]
Rank Title Tickets won Lockpick retention bonus 1 Charmed 50,000 2% 2 Lucky 100,000 4% 3 Favored 250,000 6% 4 Prosperous 500,000 8% 5 Golden 1,000,000 10% 6 Blessed by Fate 2,500,000 12%
Unlucky title track[edit | edit source]
Rank Title Games lost 1 Hapless 5,000 2 Unlucky 10,000 3 Unfavored 25,000 4 Tragic 50,000 5 Wretched 100,000 6 Jinxed 250,000 7 Cursed by Fate 500,000
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Lucky points are acquired by:
- Winning tickets in Nine Rings or Rings of Fortune (3-55 points).
- Using a Four-Leaf Clover and getting 15% Death Penalty removed (4 points).
- Retaining a lockpick when using it to open a chest (250 points).
Unlucky points are acquired by:
- Losing games of chance in Nine Rings or Rings of Fortune (1 point).
- Failing to retain a lockpick when using it to open a chest (2.5 points for every 1% retain chance on that chest).
Benefit[edit | edit source]
For each rank of the Lucky title track earned, the chance of retaining a lockpick when opening a chest is increased by 2 percent. This stacks with the retention bonus from the Treasure Hunter title. See the lockpick article for details about retention rates.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- At rank 2 in either Unlucky or Lucky, you can display a statue on your Monument of Honor.
See also[edit | edit source]