GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Nicholas the Traveler|
What drops it[edit | edit source]
- Corrupted Nature (Elementalist)
- Corrupted Nature (Necromancer)
- Corrupted Nature (Warrior)
- Mandragor Imp (Kourna)
- Mandragor Sand Devil
- Mandragor Slither (Kourna)
- Mandragor Terror
- Ravenous Mandragor
- Stoneflesh Mandragor (Kourna)
Farming[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Arkjok Ward
- From Yohlon Haven, head north towards the Marga Coast portal and get the mandragor bounty from the priest at the shrine. Follow the path on the map, which leads you to about 20 or so groups of 3 mandragors, including a boss. If you are careful, you can avoid any other foes. Move slowly: about half the mandragor are hidden beneath the surface and seemingly pop-up when you have aggro'd 2-3 other groups already.