GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- 25 tokens per quest for the Canthan New Year Festival Quests, for a total of 150 per character.
- 3 tokens for winning in the Dragon Arena.
- In the Dragon Nest Boardwalk game:
- 10 token for the top scorer
- 2 token per opponent outscored for the top 3 scorers
- 1 token to everyone for playing
- 7, 5, 3, or 2 tokens for the top four finishers, respectively, in Rollerbeetle Racing.
- 1 token for each ingredient given to the imperial chefs during the finale event.
- Random drops from monsters.
Collectors[edit | edit source]
|Red Gift Bag|
Festival games[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is more profitable to convert Lunar Tokens to Lunar Fortunes by playing with Lucky Hochei; however the speed at which the games progress mean that you can generally have earned more tokens elsewhere than you save playing his game.