GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
- 1 Jadeite Shard for 5,000 faction.
- 1 Passage Scroll to the Deep for 1,000 faction.
- Learn a Luxon PvE-only skill for 3,000 faction. (Only for level 20 PvE characters with at least rank one Luxon).
- Boost your alliance's faction by 5,000 points for 5,000 faction.
He can also tell you how to raise your Luxon faction cap.
Spending faction on Jadeite or a Passage Scroll will add the same number of points to your Friend of the Luxons title. Spending faction on a PvE skill or to raise your alliance's faction will add double that number of points to the title.
Whenever you redeem Luxon faction, you will lose an equivalent amount of Kurzick Faction.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Jade Sea
- The Battle Isles
- Jade Sea/Echovald Forest
- Alliance Battle outposts
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
When players don't have enough faction:
- "Hello <Player Name>. Come talk to me when you have accumulated at least 1,000 Luxon faction. I will see to it that you are duly awarded for all of your deeds in service to the Luxon nation."
When players are able to transfer 1,000 faction:
- "People are always ranting about how heroic you are. I could use a friend like you, even if just for appearances. I can make it worth your while. In fact, I've a bit of jadeite on my person I'd be willing to part with. You can craft Luxon armor with it. Otherwise, how about a passage scroll to the Deep if you're feeling adventurous? What do you say?"