GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Mad King's Guard
|Mad King's Guard|
Mad King's Guard[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Kamadan (only during Halloween each year since 2006) - Level 3
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Animate Bone Minions
- Feast of Corruption
- Mark of Pain
- Resurrection Signet
- Taste of Death
- Unholy Feast
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Four Mad King's Guard henchmen were available in Lion's Arch as part of the Halloween 2005 update. They appeared as four piles of candy corn in the main square, but each could be added to the party. They would be erected when the party entered an explorable area.
- Mad King's Guards look like golems or elementals made out of oversized candy corn.
- Seconds before the arrival of the Mad King in Lion's Arch or Kamadan, they would rise and warn of his coming:
- Using a Transmogrifier Tonic gives the player an appearance similar to of one of the Mad King's Guard, with a slimmer figure and the emotes of a female Necromancer.
- Even though their levels are adjusted to level 20 in Hard Mode, it doesn't seem like their attributes and armor are.