GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Magni the Bison
|Magni the Bison|
Locations[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Show me how defenseless you really are!"
- "You cannot win without putting your life on the line!"
- "Know my strength, and despair!"
Related Articles[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bring an interrupt, both for Bear Form and Purge Signet when he tries to rid himself of hexes/conditions. He has half skill activation time.
- Standard anti-melee tactics (blind, hexes, snares) will render Magni nearly harmless.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Magni is Old Norse for "strong".
- Magni is the name of the son of the thunder god Thor, in Norse mythology.
- Magni's name is likely a reference to M. Bison, a boss character in the Street Fighter series of video games. The connection is further proved by what he says when one repeats the quest. He mentions that the new tournament is his "Championship Edition", which was part of the name for one of Street Fighter games: Street Fighter II: Championship Edition.
- Magni's dialogue of "Show me how defenseless you really are!" is a line from Breaking Benjamin's song "So Cold."
- When under the effects of the Boreal Tonic you resemble Magni.