GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Mamnoon Lagoon is a small explorable area in the center of the Maguuma Jungle. It is composed of a small lagoon of regenerative water. Going around the lagoon, it is safer to go counter-clockwise (around the northern end) as the southern end is swarming with Wind Riders.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 19 (25) Jungle Skale: A few groups of 2-3 along the north and west edges of the lagoon.
- 15 (25) Life Pod
- 19 (25) Root Behemoth: A few scattered around the lagoon.
- 17 (25) Wind Rider: Large groups of 4-6 that patrol around the lagoon (some go all the way around, others only along one side). Not all groups patrol in the same direction, so be careful not to get sandwiched between them.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Rare Material Crafter
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 53-60 foes in this area.
- Although the map is small, it can take a while to vanquish, because the groups are fairly large and difficult to kill if your party is not prepared.
- Pay very close attention to the patrolling Wind Riders — some move clockwise while others move counterclockwise, so take care that you don't get caught in a pincer attack.