GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Mantle Knight Karriya
|Mantle Knight Karriya|
General[edit | edit source]
Quests involved in[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "The Scepter of Orr is again in jeopardy. Long have we searched for this artifact, and now that we've uncovered it, the undead are marching against the Temple of Tolerance to try to take it away. We can't lose it again.
- Well, what would you like to talk about?"
I have a few questions.
- "I'll answer any questions you have."
The Scepter of Orr?
- "Recently, a group of White Mantle scholars uncovered what they believe to be the Scepter of Orr, a powerful artifact once possessed by King Reza, the last king of Orr."
How did it get lost in the first place?
- "In the year 1062 AE, the Charr invaded all three human kingdoms. The continent of Tyria was in turmoil. The scepter was lost somewhere between when the Charr attacked Ascalon and when they reached the borders of Orr. Those who knew of its whereabouts were all killed in the Cataclysm. You see when the Charr reached the Orrian capital of Arah, the entire nation exploded in a flash of blinding light. Some say it was the vengeful wrath of the old gods. These days, though, only fools believe in the powers of Grenth, Balthazar, and the rest of the false pantheon. The more rational thinkers among the White Mantle believe the Cataclysm was the work of foul black magic, dragged from the forbidden tombs deep below the streets of Arah."
Why do the undead want the scepter?
- "Either that, or, and I shudder to think, they have much grander plans. Whatever the case, I'd hate to see the waking dead with an artifact of such power. We have enough trouble with them as it is."
How can I help?
- "The scepter was taken to the Temple of Tolerance to be examined by Confessor Dorian, but we have received word that the undead are marching toward the temple. The tale of your recent heroics is known widely among the White Mantle. We would be indebted to you if you would venture to the temple and inform the confessor of the pending undead invasion."
I'm on my way.
- "Your service to the White Mantle will be greatly rewarded."