GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mantra of Recall
|Mantra of Recall|
Full: For 20 seconds, you gain no benefit from it. You gain 10...22...25 Energy when Mantra of Recall ends.
Concise: (20 seconds.) End effect: you gain 10...22...25 Energy.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Eye of the North
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill is most commonly used shortly before a battle, allowing enough time for the casting cost to be regenerated. Then large spells (10, 15, or 25 energy, for example) are cast, Mantra of Recall ends and refills your energy bar.
- Unlike all other Mantras, Mantra of Recall is an enchantment spell, instead of a Stance.
- A skill that removes an enchantment from yourself can be used to end Mantra of Recall immediately.
- Beware of using Enchantment duration increasing weapon upgrades in combination with this spell. The added duration means you will gain the energy boost from Mantra of Recall later than originally intended.
- Recasting Mantra of Recall while Mantra of Recall is still active renews the duration but does not return energy.
Energy gain[edit | edit source]
This presumes Mantra of Recall is cast as often as possible (activation + recharge time) before any activation/recharge time modifiers in conjunction with ending prematurely.
|Inspiration Magic Attribute||0–8||9||10||11||12||13–17|
|Energy Gained by Caster||10–18||19||20||21||22||23–27|
|Net Energy Gain||0–8||9||10||11||12||13–17|
- In PvE, the higher your Fast Casting, the higher the energy return over time, due to the decreased recharge.