GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Once, Dwarves from all over the Shiverpeaks made the trek here to barter with Marhan the Mighty, a weaponsmith who was reputed for making the best axes in all the land. After he passed into the Great Forge, this grotto was named in his honor.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Or Start from Iron Mines of Moladune and travel south until you reach Ice Floe. Then head south-east until you reach Marhan's Grotto.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Ice Floe (north)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (level 20) (they are all infused)
- Merchants and Traders:
- Varik (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The main area of this location is covered in ice. Icy Ground affects your character if you stand still for more than a few seconds.
- The henchmen here are all infused, so you can safely take on the Mursaat in the surrounding areas.
- This is one of two outposts in Tyria where 15k armor can be crafted (the other is in the Granite Citadel).
Glitches[edit | edit source]
- The gate is actually quite aways to the left from where it is supposed to be at the top of the stairs on the map.