GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Master Architect Gunther
|Master Architect Gunther|
General[edit | edit source]
On the Kurzick side, he also provides players the briefing for the aforementioned mission. For the Luxons, he is an enemy.
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Charge!"
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Watch Yourself!" (PvP)
- Endure Pain
- Gunther's Gaze
- Protector's Defense
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Fort Aspenwood mission briefing:
- "Hello, young Kurzick. You are curious about the weapon under construction here? It is called the Gods' Vengeance and combines the elements of all five Kurzick Houses to protect the amber deposits nearby.
- Do you need something before I return to my work?"
Remind me of the current situation
- "The envoys informed you of the blow inflicted upon Shiro, yet he still lives. The losses of the Urn of Saint Viktor and the Spear of Archemorus were detrimental to our cause, since no one knew if Shiro could be defeated without them."
How goes the war effort?
- "We are aware of Shiro's defeat and are again focused on our war with the Luxons. Those barbarians are putting great pressure on this sacred land, and we must do everything we can to stop them. Prove your loyalty to our people by gaining more faction and joining the war effort."
How can I ensure victory for the Kurzicks?
- "1. You must gain control of the mines to extract amber from them.
- 2. To capture a mine or a strategic point, you must first remove all enemy NPCs from that location.
- 3. Gates are breached when all your guarding NPCs are eliminated.
- 4. Cart amber back to your gatekeepers to repair the breached gates.
- 5. The Luxon commanders direct the fire of the siege turtles. Kill them to stop the turtles from respawning as long as you control that point.
- 6. Remember that you are on the defensive. Use protective Spirits to impede enemy advancement. Set traps around doors to slow down advancing forces.
- 7. The turtles are mobile siege weapons; destroy them quickly. Degeneration, Hexes, high-powered attacks, and life-stealing spells are effective against them.
- 8. It is more advantageous to eliminate Luxon NPCs, though you may resort to assaulting human players as well.
- 9. Area-of-effect skills, Hexes, and degeneration attacks are vital weapons."