GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Master of Damage
|Master of Damage|
This NPC serves the purpose of determining the DPS of a given character or characters. When under attack he will start a timer, every 5 seconds the Master of Damage will exclaim the average DPS being dealt. If the player initiates the /bow command, the timer will be stopped and he will display the attack that did the most damage and at what second interval it occurred, the total amount of damage dealt, and the amount of seconds total. The test automatically ends after 180 seconds.
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills Used[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "You are averaging X damage per second in the last 5 seconds"
- "You did X damage over Y seconds for an average of Z damage per second."
- "Your best damage in a single second was X, done at Y seconds."
- "Death occurred after X seconds."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- He can not be killed.
- He does not naturally regenerate health.
- The damage dealt to the two dummies on either side of him is not calculated into the total DPS.
- Both Life stealing and Health degeneration count towards reported DPS.
- He has 590 Health, as opposed to 480 like the other Nameless Masters.
- He has 60 AL, so skills will deal the damage listed in their skill descriptions with no reduction.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- After you stop test with /bow command, he turns friendly for a couple of seconds. You can use this time to cast enchantments on him to test attacks which require foe to be enchanted. You could also use this to fine-tune his resilience to damage by using enchantments such as Life Bond.
- You can also use Nature Rituals such as Fertile Season to modify his armor or health.