GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Master of the North
Master of the North title track
Rank Title Eye of the North mastery points: 1 Adventurer of the North 100 2 Pioneer of the North 200 3 Veteran of the North 350 4 Conqueror of the North 550 5 Master of the North 750 6 Legendary Master of the North 1000
The following table outlines the accomplishments which give Master of the North points.
Accomplishment Points per Unit # of quests/areas Sum Points Total points Normal Hard Normal Hard Primary quests1 5 10 11 55 110 165 Dungeon quests2 10 20 18 180 360 540 Vanquishing3 - 15 15 - 225 225 Cartography4 Varies 15 105 105 Grand Total 1035
- 1 These are the quests recorded in the Hero's Handbook, with the exception of the "summary" quests: The Beginning of the End, The Missing Vanguard, Northern Allies, The Knowledgeable Asura, and Against the Destroyers.
- 2 These are the quests recorded in the Master Dungeon Guide.
- 3 For details on the numbers of foes in each area, see the GWEN section of the Vanquisher article.
- 4 Most players can obtain 101 cartography points through standard mapping methods. Some players have employed extraordinary measures such as portal jumping to obtain up to 105 points. However, these extra points are not enough to affect the number of other tasks (dungeons/vanquishing) that a character must complete for the title.
- Note that because there are at least 30 extra points, you do not have to complete every task to earn the max title.