GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Maul of the Hierophant
|Maul of the Hierophant|
|Unique weapon details|
The Maul of the Hierophant is a Unique Hammer which can be obtained from the Hierophant's Chest which spawns after defeating Duncan the Black at the end of the elite dungeon of the Eye of the North expansion, Slavers' Exile.
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Blunt damage: 19-35 (req. 9 Hammer Mastery)
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
- Double adrenaline on hit (Chance: 10%)
- Health +30
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated with:
- A War Hammer from Sarad in Droknar's Forge
- A Bludgeoner from Manzo in Kaineng Center
- A Barrel Hammer from Hahbe in Marga Coast
- A Hammer from any weaponsmith in Eye of the North
- A perfect "Strength and Honor" inscription
- A perfect Furious Hammer Haft
- A perfect Hammer Grip of Fortitude
See this page for collector counterparts.