GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Mehtani Keys is an explorable area in Istan consisting of a series of small, sandy islands surrounded by shallow water. There are several old structures in this area, including the famous statues at the monuments of Nahlah and Dhalah.
Towns and Outposts
- Kodlonu Hamlet (Northwest)
Points of Interest
Shrines and Blessings
- Northwest: Mandragor Hunt
- West: Corsair Bounty, at the west island.
- East: Plant Hunt, at the middle island in the east.
- North & South: Skale Hunt
- Sunspear Scout
- Merchants and Crafters:
- Kinya Kela (only during War Preparations (Wind and Water))
- 10 Istani Commoner (only during The Lone Raider)
Note: The following quests are only available to Nightfall characters.
- Ghost of Sehwanu: A Ghostly Request (Difficulty: Master)
- Dzaga: Money on the Side or Loyal 'til the End
- 7 (23) Corsair Cutthroat
- 10 (24) Corsair Thug
- 17 Corsair Cutthroat (only during Corsair Vengeance)
- 17 Sneaky Corsair (only during The Lone Raider)
- 11 (24) Corsair Lookout
- 15 (25) Corsair Raider
- 9 (23) Corsair Medic
- 15 (25) Corsair Bosun
- 10 (25) Corsair Flogger
- 11, 15 (25) Corsair Blackhand
- 10 Corsair Seer
- 14 (24) Corsair Wizard
- 11 (24) Corsair Reef Finder
- 16 (25) Corsair Cook
- 10 Corsair Captain
- 16 (25) Corsair Commandant
- 10 (23) Corsair Marauder
- 15 Corsair Berserker (only during Corsair Vengeance)
- 10 (20) Istani Cultist
- 10 (24) Irontooth Drake
- 3 Flamingo
- 17 (28) Bloodback Morrob (Skale)
- 21 Ironfist (Corsair) (only during The Iron Truth; cannot be killed)
- 19 (29) Ensign Lumi (Corsair)
- 14 (28) Commander Werishakul (Corsair)
- 17 (28) Ajamduk, Hunter of the Sands (Mandragor)
- 18 Skale Lord Jurpa (Skale) (only during The Cyclone Palace)
Points of interest
- There are two monuments to Nahlah and Dhalah on the south-western and south-eastern edges of the Keys. They are most likely two of the monuments "left behind as remnants of a distant past." They also resemble the building in the loading screens while on Istan.
- On the southern most edge, in between the two monuments, is The Cyclone Palace, the ancient residence of the royal family of Istan.
- There is a shipwreck on the south-western island that was carrying a cargo of jade from the Jade Sea. There is also a Treasure Chest by the ship.
- Vanquishers must defeat 216-268 foes in this area.
- There are a number of Mandragor pop-up groups that can be avoided.
- The quest The Lone Raider will provide you with 4 monks as allies that can make the vanquish a little easier.
- Killing a large number of monsters can be made easier by letting them chase your team onto one of Mehanti Keys' many bridges (if there is one nearby). The monsters (which tend to stay in a group) cannot fit on, allowing your team to attack them with ease, barely getting hit. This does not work against corsairs as they can fit on. This works best with ranged weapons, like bows or wands.
The Sunspear bounties available in Mehtani Keys and which shrines they are offered at are listed in the following table. In Normal Mode, they are only available to characters whose level and Sunspear rank are equal to or less than those noted in the table. All bounties are available to all characters in Hard Mode.
|Bounty||Shrines||Max Level||Max Rank|
|Corsair Bounty||West||?||Captain (5)|
|Skale Hunt||North, Southeast||?|