- Double-click to summon a Merchant ally of your level that lasts for 30 minutes or until slain in combat. Summoning stones can only be activated once every 60 minutes per character, and only one summoned ally from a summoning stone can be present in an instance at a time. This item can only be used in explorable areas.
The summoned Merchant is the same level as your character and uses the following skills:
- The summoned merchant will follow you from a distance. This merchant has every item a normal merchant carries.
- If the ally dies, another player can summon a new one before the first player's has recharged.
- This item is not usable in Solo Quests, including Dwarven Boxing and Bonus Mission Pack missions.
- This item can be useful while caravan vanquishing, as the player is able to sell their loot to free up some inventory spaces, since most explorable areas rarely have a merchant present (particularly in Prophecies). Additionally, this item is also useful for farming purposes to get rid of the player's "junk".
- The merchant is not affected by Sulfurous Haze.