GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mercantile Summoning Stone
|Mercantile Summoning Stone|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to summon a Merchant ally of your level that lasts for 30 minutes or until slain in combat. Summoning stones can only be activated once every 60 minutes per character, and only one summoned ally from a summoning stone can be present in an instance at a time. This item can only be used in explorable areas.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Random drop (x5) from a Gift of the Traveler
Merchant[edit | edit source]
The summoned Merchant is the same level as your character and uses the following skills:
- Distracting Blow
- Healing Signet
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"I Will Survive!"
- Power Attack
- Signet of Strength
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The summoned merchant will follow you from a distance. This merchant has every item a normal merchant carries.
- If the ally dies, another player can summon a new one before the first player's has recharged.
- This item is not usable in Solo Quests, including Dwarven Boxing and Bonus Mission Pack missions.
- This item can be useful while caravan vanquishing, as the player is able to sell their loot to free up some inventory spaces, since most explorable areas rarely have a merchant present (particularly in Prophecies). Additionally, this item is also useful for farming purposes to get rid of the player's "junk".
- The merchant is not affected by Sulfurous Haze.
|Core||Automaton • Ghastly • Igneous • Mercantile • Mysterious • Zaishen|
|Factions||Amber • Demonic • Jadeite • Mystical|
|Eye of the North||Arctic • Chitinous • Fossilized • Gelatinous|
|Event||Celestial • Frosty • Mischievous|
|Guild Wars Beyond||Shining Blade War Horn|