GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is about the profession insignia quest in Shing Jea Monastery. For information on the armor upgrade components, see Insignia.|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Instructor Ng.
- Complete the Disruption course.
- Complete the Defense Against Hexes course.
- Complete the Disenchantment Course.
- Complete the Skill Chaining course.
- See Headmaster Kaa for your reward.
- "You are ready to earn your Mesmer Insignia? All right, then. This advanced training is designed to teach you the nuances of using chaos to your advantage. Mesmers must master the art of manipulating and disrupting their enemies: they use illusion to fool enemies, Domination to trick foes into harming themselves, and Inspiration to power themselves by stealing Energy from enemies. Speak with Instructor Ng to begin."
- "Congratulations. You have earned your Mesmer Insignia. You are now an expert Mesmer. May Lyssa guide you and Dwayna protect you."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
A sequence of training courses in the Shing Jea Dojo, each giving you at least one additional free skill.