GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Follow the road southwest until you find skale. Clear the road of skale.
- Return to Sebedoh the Mesmer for your reward.
- "Before I teach you any skills, I want to know that you are up to the task.
- Hie thee to the river road and clear out the irksome skale horde that's hanging about. Report back when you've finished. I'll be waiting."
- Accept: "As you wish."
- Reject: "I'm not ready for such a challenge!"
- "You killed all the skale? Hmm... I didn't expect you back so quickly. Here, take these skills and see if you can't learn to fight with a little more panache.
- If you need more direction, Haversdan should be able to help you out. I've got more important matters to attend to."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Kill the four River Skale Tads to the south-west on the road. Actually, killing one, which causes the others to run off the road, is sufficient. Return to Sebedoh for your reward.