GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Mesmerizing the Enemy
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Go to the ruins of Ashford and defeat Ignis Phanaura.
- Return to Vassar for your reward.
- "So you would like to use your skills to help out around here? We can always use more capable souls to join us in our struggle. South of the Sanitarium through the ruins of Ashford is a foul gargoyle named Ignis Phanaura that pretends at being a Mesmer. He has been the cause of much suffering these past two years. Destroy him and the people of Ascalon will benefit greatly from your actions."
- Accept: "I will slay this gargoyle."
- Reject: "Perhaps I don't want to be a Mesmer."
- "Ignis was a foul creature; you have done all of Ascalon a great service this day. I must say, you show some real potential for this work."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Exit the Sanitarium, follow the quest marker, kill the monsters on the way, and defeat Ignis.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Consider doing at the same time as Trying Times, as the targets of these two quests are nearby.