GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Sergeant Clark in Regent Valley.
- Escort Sergeant Clark back to Warmaster Grast.
- Return to Warmaster Grast for your reward.
- "We have something of a military emergency talking place. When Barradin and his Vanguard broke through the Charr lines to Piken Square, they created a weak point in our line. Our scouts report that Charr forces are massing to try through the Breach, and we've not enough men in place to stop them. We need to reassign our forces quickly!
- If you are willing, I'd like you to gather up a patrol that has been watching the road in Regent Valley. The patrol leader is Sergeant Clark. I'll need you to bring him and his men back to me for reassignment. What say you?"
- Accept: "You can count on me, sir!"
- Reject: "I respectfully decline."
- Sergeant Clark: "Warmaster Grast orders us to report to him? Lead the way! I know better than to disappoint the Warmaster again. I still haven't recovered from the last time."
- Sergeant Clark: "Men, prepare to move out! Fall in line behind <name>!"
- "The patrol! Well done! You are a credit to Ascalon, <name>. Clark, take your men, head into Ascalon City, and gather as many able-bodied fighters as you can!"
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Alternate route: As shown on the map, rather than going from the sanitarium, leave from Ascalon City and travel underneath the bridge (turn left), following the dried stream, a slightly longer walk, but there are far fewer monsters and so is less dangerous.