GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Mindblade Spectres are mesmer apparitions that appear in The Underworld during the quest Escort of Souls. They are fragile physically but can drain away health very quickly, especially for the souls being escorted in the quest. They also appear when a Banished Dream Rider is killed.
Location[edit | edit source]
- The Underworld:
- In the Labyrinth after the quest Escort of Souls is taken.
- In the Chaos Planes after slaying a Banished Dream Rider, or in groups of three, popping up from the ground.
- When going up the stairs from The Labyrinth to the Forgotten Vale, a group of Mindblade Spectres will pop up, even without taking the quest Escort of Souls.
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Leech Signet
- Conjure Phantasm
- Energy Tap
- Hex Breaker
- Power Drain
- Power Leak
Attributes[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mindblade Spectre used to attack in melee but on August 7th 2008 update, they now attack in range as well as moving slower and being more resilient.
- After slaying a Banished Dream Rider on the Chaos Planes, three Spectres will appear. After slaying them, six will appear and after slaying those, nine will appear.