GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Location in Turai's Procession
General[edit | edit source]
Mirza Veldrunner is the leader of the centaur Veldrunner tribe. He is involved in several quests that gravitate around the centaur's Ancestor Tree in Turai's Procession. He is also the tribal leader rescued at the end of the Kodonur Crossroads mission. Cautious of the "two-legs" at first, he eventually regards you as a "pridemate" and part of his tribe as you help him deal with the encroaching corruption affecting his land.
Quests Given[edit | edit source]
- Mirza's Last Stand
- A Bushel of Trouble
- Troubled Lands
- Ancestral Anguish
- Total Corruption
- Battle of Turai's Procession
- Last of the Breed
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills Used[edit | edit source]
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Go for the Eyes!"
- Ballad of Restoration
- Leader's Comfort
- Song of Purification
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Never Surrender!"
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "We Centaurs are proud and foolish. We were too busy fighting each other to realize we'd been targeted for slavery until it was too late. Our numbers are few now, but our hearts are strong. We gather around the Ancestor Tree and prepare to strike back at Varesh. We will free our brethren!"
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If any member of your party has the Centaur Concerns quest active, Mirza will not start the Last Stand quest.
- Completing the Troubled Lands quest will change the area's bounty from Sunspear promotion points to Lightbringer points once you rezone.