Overview[edit | edit source]
- "Help! I was playing out in the street when these men grabbed me. They told me if I screamed or struggled, they would hurt me. Please, take me back to my father, Taojo."
- "You found my daughter! The gods be praised! I was so engrossed in my work I did not realize she was in trouble until it was too late. I was frantic, but no one dared admit they saw anything for fear of retribution. You have made a father happy again. I do not know how I can ever repay you. I hope this will do."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
As soon as you accept this quest from Aiko, the Jade Brotherhood Knights, Mesmers, etc. surrounding her will turn into enemies and attack you. So be prepared. After you have killed all the hostiles surrounding her, Aiko will be able to follow you. Head back north to find her father Taojo.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Defeating the Jade Brotherhood (and other mobs you encounter) is much easier if you form a party in Kaineng Center with at least one Tyrian or Elonian character that has the Welcome to Cantha quest active. By entering Bukdek Byway from the Center, Mhenlo and the other NPCs will follow your party, and aid in the battles, after their brief conversation.
- If you have the quest Feed the Hungry active and have not taken this quest yet, the Afflicted mobs that spawn as part of that quest will sometimes attack the non-hostile Jade Brotherhood members that guard Aiko (along with any nearby Canthan Guards and Canthan Peasants). This glitch can hasten the completion of this quest and aid you with The Search for a Cure if you have it active.
- Be wary of AoE which is recurring during the quest.