GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Typical mission outpost services[edit | edit source]
- NPC that provides the mission details.
- Storage: Xunlai Agent and Xunlai Chest
- Quest-related NPCs
Services rarely available at mission outposts[edit | edit source]
World map appearance[edit | edit source]
Mission outposts are annotated on the World Map (default key "M") using different icons in different campaigns:
|Prophecies||Factions||Nightfall||Realm of Torment||Hard Mode|
Note: The map icon will update depending on the Mission rewards you have received:
- In Prophecies, the icon shows 1 sword pointing to the right after completing the mission and 1 sword pointing to the left after completing the bonus.
- In Factions, the icon shows 1, 2, or 3 broadswords (last one with a red tassel), respectively, after receiving the Standard, Expert, or Master's reward.
- In Nightfall and the Realm of Torment, the icon shows 1 Kournan sword, 2 Kournan swords, or 2 Kournan swords and 1 sunburst spear after receiving the Standard, Expert, or Master's reward, respectively.
- If the mission is not yet available to a character, it will show an outpost icon on the world map.
- In Hard mode, the mission icon is red if incomplete and turns gold after completion, with flamberges replacing the swords and spears of the normal mode icons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In Tyrian and Canthan mission outposts, the Party List window will have an Enter Mission button; Elonian missions are entered by talking to the NPC displaying a green mission icon.
- Nightfall mission outposts tend to have more services and NPCs than the other campaigns.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Port - a town with access to travel between continents
- Town - similar to an outpost with a more complete set of services
- Outpost - similar to a town, but with minimal services.