GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Typical mission outpost services[edit | edit source]
- NPC that provides the mission details.
- Storage: Xunlai Agent and Xunlai Chest
- Quest-related NPCs
Services rarely available at mission outposts[edit | edit source]
World map appearance[edit | edit source]
Mission outposts are annotated on the World Map (default key "M") using different icons in different campaigns:
|Prophecies||Factions||Nightfall||Realm of Torment||Hard Mode|
Note: The map icon will update depending on the Mission rewards you have received:
- In Prophecies, the icon shows 1 sword pointing to the right after completing the mission and 1 sword pointing to the left after completing the bonus.
- In Factions, the icon shows 1, 2, or 3 broadswords (last one with a red tassel), respectively, after receiving the Standard, Expert, or Master's reward.
- In Nightfall and the Realm of Torment, the icon shows 1 Kournan sword, 2 Kournan swords, or 2 Kournan swords and 1 sunburst spear after receiving the Standard, Expert, or Master's reward, respectively.
- If the mission is not yet available to a character, it will show an outpost icon on the world map.
- In Hard mode, the mission icon is red if incomplete and turns gold after completion, with flamberges replacing the swords and spears of the normal mode icons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In Tyrian and Canthan mission outposts, the Party List window will have an Enter Mission button; Elonian missions are entered by talking to the NPC displaying a green mission icon.
- Nightfall mission outposts tend to have more services and NPCs than the other campaigns.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Port - a town with access to travel between continents
- Town - similar to an outpost with a more complete set of services
- Outpost - similar to a town, but with minimal services.