GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Elder Belin to learn more about Moa'vu'Kaal.
- Find and stop the skale performing the summoning ritual.
- Destroy Moa'vu'Kaal.
- Warn Elder Jurdu in Beknur Harbor about the skale activity near his village.
- "Before that gods-be-cursed mime stole my voice, I stumbled across a group of skale performing some sort of ritual out in the swamps of Issnur Isles. I didn't think much of it at the time. But then the village elder told us a tale of a mindless, ancient evil known as Moa'vu'Kaal. This unspeakable creature lived in the swamps long ago and ravaged the first settlers on the island. The skale worshipped Moa'vu'Kaal as some sort of god. I fear they may be trying to call him forth once again. You should talk to Elder Belin about this."
- Accept: "Evil gods make me so angry!"
- Reject: "Stop an ancient god from rising up and destroying the world? Not really my thing."
Intermediate Dialogue (Elder Belin)
- "You wish to know of Moa'vu'Kaal? Certainly. Long ago when the first settlers arrived on this island, legend tells of an evil beast that dwelled in the swamps. Moa'vu'Kaal. The skales worshipped the creature like a god, and indeed, it may have been touched by some dark, forgotten god. It was said to be able to kill a man with just its gaze! I had thought it a myth, but now I am not so sure. If this creature does exist, and the skale are truly attempting to summon it forth again, we are all in grave danger. Please go to Issnur Isles and investigate this matter. At the very least, we can alleviate the fears of my villagers."
- "Horrors! The skale awoke the great monster in the swamp? Well, I'm glad to hear you defeated it, though I fear this could be a sign of worse things to come. If the skale are organizing, there will be even more trouble ahead. They are incredibly territorial creatures and have fought our expansion across the island for years. If you could help us prepare to fight them, good Sunspear, I would be most greatful."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
It's quickest to approach Moa'vu'Kaal from Kodlonu Hamlet. The creature is a level 15 necromancer surrounded by six level 2 Skale Lashers and a couple of other small groups. Simply eliminate them all and warn Elder Jurdu in Beknur Harbor.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Interestingly, the reject dialogue sums up the plot of the Nightfall campaign.