GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Money Back Guarantee
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Finding a Purpose (old version)
- "It appears that my predecessor, Keeper Millzesh, was...tainted...by the foul magic that lingers in this realm. He extorted gemstones from hapless travelers in exchange for access to the Heart of Abaddon. The gemstones have been confiscated and he has been relieved of duty. Those responsible for putting him in such a position of power, have been sacked. If not for the benevolence of my superiors he'd already be swinging from the gallows. If you fell victim to his extortion, speak to Chaplain Phyratyss in the Gate of Anguish to retrieve your gems.
- Accept: "I shall speak with Chaplain Phyratyss immediately."
- Decline: "Consider the gemstones a tip. I'm loaded."
- When asked about quest: "Speak with Chaplain Phyratyss in the Gate of Anguish to recover your gemstones."
- I was told that Keeper Millzesh extorted gemstones from you in exchange for entry to the Heart of Abaddon. While I'm flattered that you would pay such a price to state[sic] my curiosity, his corruption is inexcusable. We have recovered the gems you gave him. They are rightfully yours.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- After obtaining the quest, simply map to Gate of Anguish to receive your stones.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The line "Those responsible for putting him in such a position of power, have been sacked" is probably a reference to the opening credits of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- Completing the old version of Finding a Purpose, which required 4 Anguish Gemstones, is a pre-requisite of this quest. Players who have completed the new version and recruited Razah without paying the gemstones cannot obtain this quest.