GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Monk indisputably possesses the strongest ability for healing other characters. Divine Favor adds a healing buff to all Monk spells, as well as improve the Monk's overall effectiveness. Healing Prayers are generally used for direct healing, as well as indirect healing-over-time. Protection Prayers is the attribute of choice for reducing and even preventing damage. Smiting Prayers allow Monks to deal damage to enemies - especially effective against the undead. The patron goddess of Monks is Dwayna, with the exception of smite Monks who are devoted to Balthazar.
The Monk is widely considered the heart of a party so it is very common for them to be primary targets.
The Monk's primary attribute is Divine Favor, which provides additional healing to each Monk spell.
- Divine Favor (primary attribute): For each point in Divine Favor, all of your Monk spells heal for an additional 3.2 health (rounded up).
- Healing Prayers: With a powerful healing skill list, Healing Prayers increases the effectiveness of health recovery spells and enchantments.
- Protection Prayers: With a varied skill list of protective enchantments, Protection Prayers increases the effectiveness of spells that protect allies from harm.
- Smiting Prayers: With a skill set of offensive strikes, Smiting Prayers increases the effectiveness of holy spells and signets, particularly effective against the undead.
- General Monk skills
- Skills quick reference
- Skills by category
- Armor types
- Armor crafting quick reference
- Collector armors
- Collector weapons
- Unique items quick reference
- Invincible Monk
- Effective monk guide
- Monk dance information
- Monk quick references (category)
- Monk elite skill locations
- Monk crafted weapons
|Warrior • Ranger • Monk • Necromancer • Mesmer • Elementalist • Assassin • Ritualist • Paragon • Dervish|