Monument of Fellowship
Description[edit | edit source]
- The world is comprised of small creatures,
small loyalties, small stories
They trust in their heroes, fight by their
sides, join in their glories
- Witness here the favorite companions of
the legendary hero, <-Name->, whose
achievements will never be forgotten.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Acquire a Monumental Tapestry and apply it to the Fellowship Stand.
Displays[edit | edit source]
In order to add a hero to the Monument of Fellowship, you must purchase an armor upgrade for that hero (excluding M.O.X., who can be added immediately after recruiting him).
Click on any of the pictures to see a zoomed-in version for greater detail.
- Please note that many of the statues are very different in size relative to each other,
and correspond to the relative sizes of the playable heroes.
Pets[edit | edit source]
A bronze statue of a Black Bear using the Brutal Mauling skill, with attacking Wolf and Lynx at his side.
Awarded for taming and evolving any pet to level 20.
Awarded for taming a Black Moa.
|Black Widow Spider|
Awarded for taming a Black Widow.
Awarded for taming and evolving an Imperial Phoenix to level 20.
Scoring[edit | edit source]
Your accomplishments on the Monument of Fellowship contribute points to your rewards in Guild Wars 2, up to a total of 8 points, according to the following list:
Points Requirement 1 Any hero statue 1 Any pet statue 1 Any rare pet statue 2 5 companion statues (full display) 1 10 companion statues 1 20 companion statues 1 30 companion statues
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes must have armor upgrades to be added to the monument (excluding M.O.X.). However, they will be wearing their default armor on the statue.
- Heroes and pets must be present to be added to the monument.
- The pet must belong to you. You cannot add pets brought to the Hall of Monuments on a hero.
- All pets will grant you a generic Animal Companion statue, while a Black Widow, Black Moa and Imperial Phoenix will also give their own unique statue in addition to the generic one.
- All pets must be level 20 to be added to the monument.
- You will not lose any pet statue, unique or generic, if you sell the pet and tame a new one.
- In total, you can have 4 pet statues and 26 hero statues, combining to 30 unique statues possible on this monument.
- You can view a maximum of 5 statues at any given time.
|Monuments in the Hall of Monuments|
|Monument of Devotion (Miniatures) • Monument of Fellowship (Heroes) • Monument of Honor (Titles) • Monument of Resilience (Armor) • Monument of Valor (Weapons)|