GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Monument of Valor
Description[edit | edit source]
- A hero's greatest weapons are courage of
Strength of soul and rightful fury
Never to be vanquished.
- Witness here the weapons of the
legendary hero, <-Name->, whose
achievements will never be forgotten.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Acquire a Monumental Tapestry and apply it to the Valor Stand to activate.
Displays[edit | edit source]
|Destroyer Weapons||Tormented Weapons||Oppressor's Weapons|
1The Destroyer Scepter is named Destroyer Wand when displayed.
|Full Destroyer Weapon Display|
|Full Tormented Weapon Display|
|Full Oppressor's Weapon Display|
Scoring[edit | edit source]
Your accomplishments on the Monument of Valor contribute points to your rewards in Guild Wars 2, up to a total of 8 points, according to the following list:
Points Requirement 1 Any weapon statue 1 Destroyer weapon statue 1 Tormented weapon statue 1 Oppressor weapon statue 1 5 weapon statues 2 11 weapon statues (full display) 1 15 weapon statues
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The names of the statues are of the form "<weapon family> <weapon type>," e.g. "Tormented Sword." Only a weapon's type is relevant; they are independent of any weapon upgrade.
- For example, adding any Destroyer Bow to the monument will unlock the "Destroyer Bow" statue regardless of bow class; adding a Tormented Scepter with any attribute is sufficient to add the weapon to the monument.
- This makes for a total of 33 possible statues on the monument (11 weapon types in 3 weapon families). Although you can unlock all 33 statues on the monument, only 11 can be displayed at a time.
- Weapons will become customized to the character that adds them to the monument. A character cannot add weapons that are customized to a different character. This is also the only way to customize shields and focus items.
|Monuments in the Hall of Monuments|
|Monument of Devotion (Miniatures) • Monument of Fellowship (Heroes) • Monument of Honor (Titles) • Monument of Resilience (Armor) • Monument of Valor (Weapons)|