GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is about the common hammer named Mursaat Hammer. For the promotional hammer of a similar name, see Mursaat Maul.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Mursaat Hammers are a very large type of hammer with a dark purplish hue and look as if they are made out of the same strange volcanic stone as the Jade Armors that wield them. This is one of the more popular (ie. expensive) hammers in the game.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Dropped by Mursaat, Jade Armors, and Ether Seals. Although they will drop from these creatures in any location they are found, they are most commonly reported as being dropped in the Ring of Fire and Abaddon's Mouth missions.
- Darkstone Chests also drop these.
Dye[edit | edit source]
- Dyes on a Mursaat Hammer colors the whole hammer with a single tint. Darker colors are more noticeable, with yellow, red, and orange dye not having much of a change from the original color.
- Dyeing it green will make a tone much like the stone used in Jade Armors and Bows.
- It appears to be dyed red by default.