GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
2009-11-23: Mursaat Tokens[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Getting to Nick[edit | edit source]
Farming for Mursaat Tokens[edit | edit source]
- Suggested Farm #1: At the beginning of the Ring of Fire mission, there are a couple dozen Mursaat. Wait for Brechnar Ironhammer to do a Kilroy Stonekin, making it easier pull smaller groups.
- Suggested Farm #2: Throughout Ice Floe, you can find groups of 4-7 Mursaat wandering around. Just outside Thunderhead Keep there are at least 10 closely packed groups that can be farmed quickly. If you venture further into the area, beware the groups of Ice Imps (unless you are prepared for their Maelstrom).
- Alternative to Farming: Mursaat form a significant fraction of the foes in the last three missions in Prophecies. Simply completing those missions will generate a decent supply of tokens. Alas, the Zaishen didn't see fit to offer any challenges during this week that would offer additional bonuses. While Ice Caves of Sorrow (Sunday's z-mission) does have Mursaat, there aren't that many.
Threats & Recommended Skills[edit | edit source]
- Tactics: tbd
- Threats: Infused Armor is a must to defend against Spectral Agony. The Mursaat groups tend to include a Monk and either a set of casters (e.g. Mesmers or Elementalists) or Jade constructs (e.g. Jade Armor).
- Recommended Skills: tbd
Solo Farming[edit | edit source]
- The beginning of the Ring of Fire mission can be partially farmed by 600 monks with Shield of Judgment, preferably in hard mode to better trigger Spirit Bond. After Brechnar draws away the large group at the beginning of the mission, there are 3 groups of 3 Jade Armors and Jade Bows. One patrols around the lava pit to the right, one patrols back-and-forth in front of the lava pits, and one patrols along the western edge of the left-hand pit. Make sure to pull them far enough away from the starting area, because the Mursaat Monks will move quite far to come heal them. The centre patrol and the right patrol should be pulled to the right hand side and killed, by this time the group that were following Brechnar will be back to the start to allow you to go to the remaining group of 3 mursaat on the left hand side.