GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Mysterious Summoning Stone
|Mysterious Summoning Stone|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to summon a random ally of your level that lasts for 30 minutes or until slain in combat. Summoning stones can only be activated once every 10 minutes per character, and only one summoned ally from a summoning stone can be present in an instance at a time. This item can only be used in explorable areas.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Random drop (x5) from a Gift of the Traveler
Possible allies[edit | edit source]
- Black Beast of Arrgh (skills)
- Crystal Guardian (skills)
- Crystal Spider (skills)
- Devourer (skills)*
- Fire Imp (skills)
- Gaki (skills)*
- Golem (skills)*
- Grentch (skills)*
- Juggernaut (skills)*
- Kveldulf (skills)*
- Oni (skills)*
- Ooze (skills)*
- Raptor (skills)*
- Restless Corpse (skills)
- Saltspray Dragon (skills)
- Siege Turtle (skills)*
- Smoke Phantom (skills)
- Snowman (skills)*
- Swarm of Bees (skills)
- White Rabbit (skills)
- *These allies may be summoned by other stones.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the ally dies, another player can summon a new one before the first player's has recharged.
- This item is not usable in Solo Quests, including Dwarven Boxing and Bonus Mission Pack missions.
- This is one of only three summoning stones that can summon more than one possible ally, the others being the Celestial Summoning Stone and Zaishen Summoning Stone.
|Core||Automaton • Ghastly • Igneous • Mercantile • Mysterious • Zaishen|
|Factions||Amber • Demonic • Jadeite • Mystical|
|Eye of the North||Arctic • Chitinous • Fossilized • Gelatinous|
|Event||Celestial • Frosty • Mischievous|
|Guild Wars Beyond||Shining Blade War Horn|