GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
2010-04-19: Naga Skins[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Farming locations[edit | edit source]
- Suggested Farm #1: From Jade Flats (Luxon), go north in Archipelagos.
- Suggested Farm #2: From Breaker Hollow, clear the beach in Mount Qinkai.
- Suggested Farm #3: From Leviathan Pits, head straight north to around the Gyala Hatchery. Many smaller Naga groups for Farming.
Threats & recommended skills[edit | edit source]
- Threats: The Naga Archers can apply daze through Concussion Shot which can make farming with a caster difficult. Naga Warriors also are able to interrupt the player.
- Tactics: important tactics, for example pulling, choke points etc
- Recommended skills: skills like anti-kd, hex removal etc
Solo farming[edit | edit source]
- Suggested Solo #1: Spirit spammer
- Suggested Solo #2: This build, with the Plague Touch variant, can farm Stsou Swiftscale's group in Maishang Hills. Blessing of the Luxons is optional, the build works either way, but if dying once the blessing is advantageous. Follow the blue path on the map from Gyala Hatchery, defeat one group of of 4-6 Archaic Kappa, avoid the mixed group, to reach Stsou. Use the cliffside to block some of the archers to reduce the chance for daze. After 2-3 naga die its pretty safe to be in the open. Do not leave the boss for last, she doesn't attack enough to keep your energy up.
- Note: make sure Attack the Kurzicks quest is not in your log.
- This build also slays any naga group without a ritualist.