GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Nahpui Quarter (explorable)
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The northwest section is the "high grounds" of the city, and is occupied by the Jade Brotherhood. At the southern end of this section is a high stone pinnacle where Royen Beastkeeper resides. In the north can be found a locked gate that connects to the Nahpui Quarter mission area.
From the center of the explorable area, a long ramp leads downward into the southern section, held by the Am Fah. The buildings here have been reduced to smoldering ruins.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Jade Brotherhood
- The Jade Brotherhood groups typically consist of the following patterns:
- Group of 4: Knight, Mesmer, Mage, Ritualist
- Group of 4: Knight, Mesmer, Mesmer, Ritualist
- Group of 2: Knight x2
- Am Fah
- Am Fah patrol groups typically consist of the following patterns:
- Group of 4: Healer, Assassin, Marksman, Necromancer
- Group of 4: Healer, Assassin, Necromancer, Necromancer
- Group of 4: Healer, Assassin, Assassin, Marksman
- Group of 4: Healer, Assassin, Assassin, Necromancer
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Shrines and Blessings[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 92-113 foes in this area.
- A group of four Am Fah near the ramp to the upper section of the area will not attack, although the spellcasters will still cast spells on their allies. Be cautious when you approach, as typically there are 2 Am Fah Marksmen in the area who may have laid several traps.