GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Go south to the river. Slay a skale so that Verata can make use of its corpse.
- Return to Verata the Necromancer for your reward.
- "Go to the river and kill a skale so that I can animate a bone horror from its corpse. You're going to love this...."
- Accept: "Let's go!"
- Reject: "I'm not ready for this!"
- "Fantastic, raising a bone minion, isn't it? There's nothing quite like controlling the undead. You'll need to see another trainer before you learn a trick like that, but I will give you a couple of skills so that you can begin your training to become a true Necromancer.
- I'll head back into the city and inform Sir Tydus that you passed the first test. Haversdan will supervise your training from here."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Kill any creature, it doesn't have to be a Skale, and allow Verata to do his work.