The Poisonous Nevermore Flatbow is one of the seven bonus items in the '06 version
of the European Guild Wars and the American game of the year edition.
- Dye can be applied to the weapon but has no effect.
- This bow (along with the other bonus weapons) can be acquired in any outpost by using the /bonus command. Thus you may have a max damage weapon in Pre-Searing.
- It is automatically customized when acquired, and cannot be dropped or traded from one's inventory, nor can it be salvaged. It can, however, be deleted to make space.
- This item can be upgraded with a Bow Grip, although the bow cannot be salvaged to return the added component to you.
- The name of the bow may be an allusion to Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" due to the bow's black feathered appearance and the fact that the word "nevermore" is used often in the poem.