GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
The Nightfallen Garden is the result of Nightfall overtaking the Garden of Seborhin after the character completes the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission. It is infested by creatures of Torment, including Margonites, demons, and shadows.
The garden will revert to its normal start after the character completes the Nightfall campaign.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Shrines[edit | edit source]
Upon conversion to Nightfallen Garden, the shrines appear active, but empty. All Scouts/Informants give bounties of 2 Lightbringer points per kill.
- South edge, middle (entrance): Menzies Battle (Shadow Army)
- Southwest corner: Titan Hunt
- Southeast corner: Titan Hunt
- Northwest corner: Titan Hunt
- North edge, middle: Monster Hunt (Lightbringer) (Torment creature)
- Northeast corner: Monolith Hunt
- Central pit, West side: Margonite Battle
- Central pit, Northeast: Margonite Battle
- Central pit, Southeast: Monolith Hunt
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Shadow Army
- Torment creatures
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After completion of game you can keep both Nightfallen Garden AND Garden of Seborhin active for choice in farming IF you keep the quest Heart or Mind: Garden in Danger active. However, this will preclude you from the Protector of Elona Title because the quest is required to activate the Jennur's Horde (mission).
- Lightbringer's Gaze works on all foes in this area except Graven Monoliths.
- This is good spot to farm early Lightbringer points, particularly in the central pit where there are dozens of Margonites in very pullable groups. Just get to the appropriate shrine with as little combat as possible. The quickest way in is probably down the stairs in the southeast corner.
- The Margonites in this area are a bit buggy, and can often be seen attacking other groups, including Shadow Army, Torment Creatures, occasionally the Graven Monoliths that they often spawn with, and even other Margonite groups. Be careful not to be crushed between such a conflict if you decide to fight the two groups, as both are still hostile towards your party.