GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Oh boy oh boy! It's Wintersday again! I bet I get WAY more stuff this year than I did last year!"
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Niwah cycles through the following series of 16 quotes as he runs around Kamadan.
- "I'm just begging for my own Black Moa bird...just like the one I saw one the other day!" (sic)
- "My parents keep telling me that I ask for too much, but I think they're cheap."
- "And then I want a Red Rider Bronze Spear with a compass on the grip and this thing that tells time!"
- "Oh, and then I want a Fiery Dragon Sword!"
- "And I have to get my own floating tree like the ones they have up in Vabbi!"
- "And I want my storage vault filled with gold!"
- "And then I have to complete my collection of holiday hats from Grenth and Dwayna!"
- "And an Icy Dragon Sword, too! They're super neat!"
- "I also want a bunch of inscriptions to make all my toys better!"
- "And I also want a Junior Alchemists Fire Oil brewing kit! I won't blow anything up, I promise!" (sic)
- "And then I want the collector's edition Koss action figure with the "Koss!" battle cry!"
- "Wintersday is supposed to be about getting presents, so I'm gonna keep thinking of more things I want...."
- "I want my very own Skree that I can train to fly around and pick up all my clothes for me."
- "Then I want a brand new "Tickle Me Heket" doll."
- "Transmogrifier tonics wolud be cool, too."
- "And I want a full set of armor for every profession from the Underworld for when I finally get to choose my own profession!"
Notes[edit | edit source]
- During Wintersday 2009, if you give Niwah a present (spawned from the Present Hunt), he will give you a Candy Cane Shard in return.
It has also been reported that he takes candy cane shards when given a present.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The "Red Rider Bronze Spear" is likely a reference to A Christmas Story.