GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
A Warrior Tome
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to learn one non-elite <profession> skill that is already unlocked on your account while in a town or outpost. A skill tome only has one use.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- A random drop from normal monsters in Hard Mode
- Locked Chests in Hard Mode
- Zaishen Chest
- Pokhe in the Great Temple of Balthazar in exchange for 1 Silver Zaishen Coin and 50
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tomes do not require skill points to use.
- In order to acquire a skill, your primary or secondary profession must match the tome's (e.g. to use a monk tome, you must be a Monk/... or .../Monk).
- Tomes cannot be sold to merchants.
- There is a tome for each profession, marked by the relevant emblem colored similarly to the corresponding boss aura.
- Tomes of the same profession stack; Elite and non-elite tomes do not.
- Monsters tend to drop tomes of their profession (e.g. Skeleton Monks will most likely drop a monk tome).