GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Norn Hunting Party
|Norn Hunting Party|
Earn 1 Norn reputation point for each creature your party slays in this area. After every 25 kills, you receive a random bonus.
Norn Hunting Party Rank 2/3/4 description:
- You earn an additional +2/3/4 reputation points per kill.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Norns at Resurrection Shrines throughout the Far Shiverpeaks
- You must defeat each Norn once (per character) before he or she will give you this blessing.
- The first Norn you speak with in an explorable area will give you the Norn Hunting Party blessing. Other Norns in the area will give you either bonus reputation points or a Hunt Rank Up bonus.
- The earliest you can receive Rank 2 is 50 kills, but it can be as late as 300 kills.
- The earliest you can receive Rank 3 is 75 kills.
- The earliest you can receive Rank 4 is 100 kills.
- You can only receive a blessing or bonus points once from each Norn until you rezone.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only creatures that you earn experience points from are counted by this bounty. Therefore, summoned creatures, animals, resurrected enemies, and creatures under level 15 do not count.
- In Hard Mode, the base Norn Hunting Party gives 2 points per kill. The other ranks remain the same.
- This blessing is not available to characters in Normal Mode who have reached rank 8 in the Norn Title Track; it is likewise not availabe in Hard Mode to characters that have reached rank 10. Instead, the character will receive the Veteran Norn Hunting Party blessing.
Bonuses[edit | edit source]
The random bonuses you can receive are:
- Norn reputation points (number depends on foes slain, and varies slightly per person)
- Hunt Rank Up (gives you Norn Hunting Party Rank 2/3/4)
- Boss Bounty
- Hunt Point Bonus
- Hunt Rampage
- Time Attack
- Strength of the Norn
Boss bonus[edit | edit source]
While not mentioned in the description, you also receive bonus reputation points for each boss you kill. The amount of points depends on the number of enemies slain at the time the boss is killed.
- The boss bonus is doubled while under Hunt Rampage.
Kills Points gained (Normal Mode) Points gained (Hard Mode) 1-50 50 75 51-100 100 150 101-150 150 225 151-200 200 300 201-250 250 375 251+ 300 450