GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Full: If Oath Shot hits, all of your skills except Oath Shot are recharged. If it misses, all of your skills are disabled for 10...5...4 seconds. (50% miss chance with Expertise 7 or less.)
Concise: Recharges all skills except Oath Shot if it hits. Disables all skills if it misses (10...5...4 seconds). 50% miss chance unless Expertise 8 or higher.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Cairn the Relentless (Abaddon's Mouth (mission))
- Cairn the Troubling (Ring of Fire (mission))
- Hilios the Dutiful (Iron Mines of Moladune (mission))
- Jade Bow (Boss) (Ice Floe)
- Perfected Cloak (Thunderhead Keep (mission))
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With high Expertise, many trappers use this skill to avoid the long recharges. It is useful for any skill with high recharge (like Nature Rituals).
- Resurrection Signet and Sunspear Rebirth Signet will not be recharged by Oath Shot, even if it hits.
- Oath Shot will not recharge a copy of itself.