GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: If Oath Shot hits, all of your skills except Oath Shot are recharged. If it misses, all of your skills are disabled for 10...5...4 seconds. (50% miss chance with Expertise 7 or less.)
Concise: Recharges all skills except Oath Shot if it hits. Disables all skills if it misses (10...5...4 seconds). 50% miss chance unless Expertise 8 or higher.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Cairn the Relentless (Abaddon's Mouth (mission))
- Cairn the Troubling (Ring of Fire (mission))
- Hilios the Dutiful (Iron Mines of Moladune (mission))
- Jade Bow (Boss) (Ice Floe)
- Perfected Cloak (Thunderhead Keep (mission))
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With high Expertise, many trappers use this skill to avoid the long recharges. It is useful for any skill with high recharge (like Nature Rituals).
- Resurrection Signet and Sunspear Rebirth Signet will not be recharged by Oath Shot, even if it hits.
- Oath Shot will not recharge a copy of itself.