|Rare crafting material|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Purchased from Rare Material Traders at market value.
- As a reward from the Chest of Woe after completing all quests in the Fissure of Woe.
- Dropped by the following creatures.
- No items are known to salvage into Obsidian Shards.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Obsidian Shards are used to craft the following armor, weapons, and other items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Obsidian is a very dark, naturally occuring volcanic glass. Like most glasses, it is fairly hard and capable of taking and holding a razor edge, but is brittle.
|Common||Bolt of Cloth • Bone • Chitin Fragment • Feather • Granite Slab • Iron Ingot • Pile of Glittering Dust • Plant Fiber • Scale • Tanned Hide Square • Wood Plank|
|Rare||Amber Chunk • Bolt of Damask • Bolt of Linen • Bolt of Silk • Deldrimor Steel Ingot • Diamond • Elonian Leather Square • Fur Square • Glob of Ectoplasm • Jadeite Shard • Leather Square • Lump of Charcoal • Monstrous Claw • Monstrous Eye • Monstrous Fang • Obsidian Shard • Onyx Gemstone • Roll of Parchment • Roll of Vellum • Ruby • Sapphire • Spiritwood Plank • Steel Ingot • Tempered Glass Vial • Vial of Ink|