GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Rare crafting material|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Purchased from Rare Material Traders at market value.
- As a reward from the Chest of Woe after completing all quests in the Fissure of Woe.
- Dropped by the following creatures.
- No items are known to salvage into Obsidian Shards.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Obsidian Shards are used to craft the following armor, weapons, and other items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Obsidian is a very dark, naturally occuring volcanic glass. Like most glasses, it is fairly hard and capable of taking and holding a razor edge, but is brittle.