GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Definition[edit | edit source]
A weapon with a name suffix "of <Species>slaying" is equipped with a weapon upgrade of the same name:
- Axe Grip of <Species>slaying
- Bow Grip of <Species>slaying
- Dagger Handle of <Species>slaying
- Hammer Grip of <Species>slaying
- Scythe Grip of <Species>slaying
- Spear Grip of <Species>slaying
- Sword Pommel of <Species>slaying
- Staff Wrapping of <Species>slaying
Note that two suffixes exist that do not follow the normal convention: of Deathbane and of Pruning.
For more details, see: weapon upgrade
Effect[edit | edit source]
A weapon upgrade of <Species>slaying provides the following bonus to the weapon (the user respectively):
- Damage +10...20%1 (vs. <species>2)
- 1Louise Haup used to offer weapons with a +25% Charrslaying mod. As of April 19, 2007, all +25% Charrslaying mods have been replaced with +20% Charrslaying mods. Any +25% Charrslaying mods salvaged from those weapons before April 19, 2007 still exist.
- 2The following <species>slaying modifiers are confirmed to exist: