GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Lore[edit | edit source]
From the manual:
- Oola is a brilliant Asura who specializes in creating constructs--humanoid magical creations, of which golems are one. She is aware of her own abilities and, like many Asura, gets frustrated when others disturb her research. To that end Oola has squirreled herself away where she can work in peace. She has few assistants and welcomes no visitors, treating them all as inferiors and interlopers. Her security measures are said to be among the finest, and her fierce ability to keep her haven safe has gained the respect of many of her peers (and more than a few attempted infiltrations--all of which ended poorly).
General[edit | edit source]
Oola is a member of the Arcane Council during the Trial of Zinn.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- The Tarnished Coast
- Depths of Tyria (during Destruction's Depths)
Skills[edit | edit source]
Quests Involved[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
During the Trial of Zinn:
- "Well, well, well. It's good to see you. Just stand there with all the other witnesses."
After the Trial of Zinn:
- "That was too easy! I'm going to be repaying council members throughout half of Zinn's ten-year sentence, I'm sure, but it was worth it."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to a room in her lab, she is responsible for making the Iron Forgeman.