GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Order of Apostasy
|Order of Apostasy|
Full: For 5 seconds, whenever a party member hits a foe with physical damage, that foe loses one enchantment. For each Monk enchantment removed, you lose 25...17...15% maximum Health.
Concise: Enchants all party members (5 seconds). These party members remove one enchantment when they deal physical damage. Removal cost: for each Monk enchantment, you lose 25...17...15% maximum Health.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- The Afflicted Huan (The Undercity)
- The Afflicted Thu (Vizunah Square (mission))
- The Afflicted Xi (Dragon's Throat (mission))
- The Afflicted Lau (Unwaking Waters (mission))
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill will end prematurely on all allies if the caster dies.
- The enchantment is removed before the damage from the attack is applied.
- This is one of the few skills that is able to remove enchantments that prevent spell targeting, for example Spell Breaker and Obsidian Flesh.
- Auspicious Incantation synergizes well with this skill, as this skill has no natural recharge, therefore adding a few seconds to the recharge usually isn't prohibitive.
- When a Monk enchantment is removed, you actually Sacrifice health.
- Note that you need to deal Physical damage. Any Elemental damage mod or skill that converts physical damage to elemental, such as Greater Conflagration and Stone Striker, will nullify the effects of this skill.