GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Search the Ascalon Foothills for Oswalt's headstone.
- Inscribe Elsa's words on the headstone.
- See Oswalt Alston for your reward.
- 500 XP
- 250 Gold
- Grim Cesta:
- "My husband sacrificed himself so we could live, you know. Back in the Ascalon Foothills, we'd been cornered by a Hydra, and he came rushing in, screaming and waving his arms, throwing rocks at it like a fool. A brave, selfless fool. It worked... He managed to lure it away from us, but... We buried what was left of him and raised a stone marker.
- I've written these words, now that I've had time and I'm not so numb. I feel so weak, but I cannot go back there. Would you...could you...find his gravestone and inscribe these words upon it? Oswalt deserves better than an unmarked grave."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This quest can be done nicely in one run with The Missing Artisan. It is only a little further down the road.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes the part of the quest that reads "Inscribe Elsa's words on the headstone" will update as soon as the quest is accepted. However, you still have to go to his grave to complete the quest. It is unknown why this happens.