Passing the Buck
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Minister Khannai.
- Talk to Minister Baasong.
- Consult Minister Onghsang.
- Chat with Guardsman Pah.
- "The ministry has finally approved a long-overdue shipment of medical supplies, and I need to see to it that they are distributed. Unfortunately, regulations require that one of my supervisors oversee the distribution, but I am too busy to see him personally.
- Speak with Minister Khannai and make sure things get taken care of, would you?"
- Accept: "Certainly."
- Reject: "Get someone else to push your pills!"
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Minister Khannai)
- "Medical supplies? Minister Tahlen is correct that it is not within his jurisdiction to oversee the distribution of supplies, but unfortunately, it is not within mine, either. You want to speak to Minister Baasong. He should be stationed in Wajjun Bazaar."
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Minister Baasong)
- "What is this about medical supplies? I am afraid I do not know anything about that. It is entirely out of my area of expertise, and what is more, even if I had any idea what to do about it, I would not have the time to deal with it for at least another month. If my memory serves me, I believe Minister Onghsang might be able to take care of it for you. He works in Bukdek Byway."
Intermediate Dialogue 3 (Minister Onghsang)
- "We received a shipment of medical supplies? News to me. Guardsman Pah has been pestering me for a shipment of replacement supplies for over a week now. Give him the details; he will see to it the supplies are distrubuted where they are needed."
- "I have been begging the Celestial Ministry for additional supplies for months. Thank the gods it has finally happened! Where are they being warehoused? How much stock arrived? Never mind, it is not your job. I will ask around, perhaps one of them knows."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
A pretty easy city run that can be done with henchmen. The biggest problem with this quest is that you must find many people and can easily get lost due to the city's many levels.