GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 2 seconds, target ally is enchanted with Patient Spirit. Unless this enchantment ends prematurely, that ally is healed for 30...102...120 Health when the enchantment ends.
Concise: (2 seconds.) End effect: heals for 30...102...120. No effect if ends early.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Consider combining with Dwayna's Kiss, Healing Light, Aura of Faith, and/or Dismiss Condition.
- A major strength of this spell is its 1/4 second cast time, meaning it can be cast while the Monk is under pressure or even while dazed. This benefit comes at the cost of the healing being delayed.
- A good tactic when facing Hammer wielding characters (or any other knock down character) is to have the monk cast it on themselves at all times while being pressured. If the monk is knocked down while under the effect of this enchantment, the enchantment will end normally 1/2 way through the attack chain and the foe will have much greater difficulty executing a successful spike.
- Works well with Word of Healing, since the delayed healing often allows the extra healing to be triggered. This way the player can be healed for about 300 health within a second.
- With any "Of Enchanting" modifier bonus, Patient Spirit lasts 3 seconds.