GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Perfect Salvage Kit
|Perfect Salvage Kit|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to salvage upgrade components or crafting materials from an item. While using this kit to salvage out upgrade components, the item you are salvaging from will not break.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Crafted by the following NPCs for: 1 25 25 250
- Crafted by Pokhe in the Great Temple of Balthazar for: 3 50
- Quest reward for Cold As Ice
- Random drop from a Royal Gift
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Salvage
Unlike Expert Salvage Kits, which have a chance of breaking the item you are salvaging from, using a Perfect Salvage Kit guarantees that the original item will not break. This is useful when you want to apply a new upgrade component to a weapon or piece of armor, but you also want to save the original component (instead of losing it by applying the new upgrade on top of it).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hero armor is already unbreakable, thus it is unnecessary to use a Perfect Salvage Kit on it.